Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello Fall Harvest!!!

Happy Harvest Time!!!

Hope everyone is taking complete and full advantage of the wonderful weather expected for this week, here in MN we are expecting mid 70's - PERFECT for harvest both in gardens and in the fields!

My favorite time of year is Fall, and for obvious reasons like the wonderful colors! Some other things that make me fall in love with Fall are, pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING, fieldwork, apple crisp and making home made apple sauce (YUMM), and the best part.... knowing the holiday season is just around the corner!

I have made a crazy amount of apple crisp and apple pie's already this season, with MANY more to come and maybe even learning how to freeze some!! I made my first Pumpkin pie this weekend, which only lasted and hour... it got eaten as soon as it was half cooled off!! Needless to say it was DELICIOUS! I am really looking forward to this next weekend as I will be making apple sauce and apple juice/cider! I will also be helping my mother can tomatoes and beets.

This thursday, September 27th..... I will be attending the Eric Church, Kip Moore, and Justin Moore concert here in MN. I am sooo excited!!! Country Music tells the story of my life!!

Happy Fall Ya'll :)

No comments:

Post a Comment