Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 2 of Thanksgiving!!

Its getting closer!! Oh I can not wait to get to the farm, the smell of pumpkin pie baking in the farmhouse is the most AMAZING smell in the world!! Here is something funny I found at work ;)

I feel hopeless these days, no energy, no motivation.... but hopefully that changes after the long weekend!! I hope that the time at home will give me the break I have been really needing. When I get back to school on Monday, I will only have 3 more weeks of class for the semester and then its Christmas!! YAY!!

Here is what I have been working with for dinner these days - chicken, mushrooms, and zucchini with some shredded cheese :) YUMMM
I was able to roast my sugar pumpkins... so look tomorrow for the recipe -  "dairy free/gluten free pumpkin pie"!!


No comments:

Post a Comment