Monday, October 8, 2012

Favorite Foods - Workouts

Hey There,

Happy Monday everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend.

I am going to let you all in on some of my favoite foods I have discovered these days, first off, lets talk breakfast!!

My regular breakfast use to be granola, berries, and almond milk... lately I have been switching it up and having some french toast made with ezekiel - low sodium spelt bread, with lots of cinammon, earth balance (vegan butter), peanut butter, and bananna slices - YUMM!!

My morning snack has been almonds and prunes - don't judge ;)

Lunch, as I have stated before is usually leftovers from dinner the night before - or a turkey sandwich.

Dinner - lately I have been having lots of chicken and steak, potatoes, squash, and large veggie salads.

My workout very on my energy level - but I have added morning workouts now!

an example of one day of workouts include

5:45am
2.5 miles on the tredmill
200 ab crunch/bike crunch
leg lifts
random arm workouts


7:30pm
2.5-3 miles on the tredmill
200 ab crunch/bike crunch
5 miles on the bike
(I swim 1/2-1 miles once or twice a week usually.... but I currently have an ear infection so I am staying away from the pool!!)

I am now 7 pounds from my goal weight - I am hoping to reach this goal by Nov. 1st... so im hoping to do major work this month!!

Have a great week y'all!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you will make it Rose. I wish I had your strong will. Usually when I tried to change my eating habits, I last only 3 days and then go back to my old habits which are not bad, but I eat a lot of white rice which I have been told it is not good. Good Luck reaching your goal by november.

    ReplyDelete